Sunday 5 April 2009

Day Two - The Results

Well, so far vision in my left eye is blurred at best, but my right eye seems perfect. They'rre both a little dry and irritated and I have a burst blood vessel in my right eye, but it's not painful.

A follow up consult with the opthalmic surgeon this morning confirmed I have 20/20 vision in my right eye and currently 20/40 in my left eye. The blurriness will wear off in time I am assured, as will the double vision. Apparently it's all a part of the healing process.

They did a bizarre test on my left eye to get it to focus but when it did, my vision was very improved. So, I guess it's as they say - time will tell.

Oh, and Toby has to go back tomorrow. Despite now having perfect 20/20 vision in both eyes, he has swelling in the eye they performed surgery on, so he has to go back for more checks and tests. He says it doesn't hurt though, so we think it's just the natural order of things...........

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hop Toby is okay and glad you came through it all fine.

 
Life and Love in the USA © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina